[Scid-users] Show Coordinates icon missing in toolbar
Sudheer Satyanarayana
2016-11-06 07:55:35 UTC
In an old email chain,
https://sourceforge.net/p/scid/mailman/message/34248017/
"Show Coordinates" icon is mentioned.

I have enabled all icons in the toolbar. There are total of 23 icons. There
is no "Show Coordinate' icon. Am I missing something?

I am using SCID 4.6.2 Tcl/Tk 8.6.5 on Fedora 24 x86_64.

-
Sudheer
Benoit St-Pierre
2016-11-06 15:47:00 UTC
Hello,

To show coordinates:

(1) click on icon under the chessboard that shows three horizontal lines.
It looks like the Heaven (Qian) trigram in Yi-King.
(2) click on the icon at the right. It looks like two angles meeting to
form a box.
(3) click on "Show/Hide coords"

https://sourceforge.net/p/scid/wiki/TheBoardMenu/

I'll soon add a screenshot.